Thursday, March 8, 2007

First Fill Today!

Ok, so it really is officially my first fill today. *yay* I am looking forward to it HEAPS. Not too worried about the needles and stuff. One of my bandster friends (Kat) had a fill on Tuesday and she said she is having a few problems with dehydration and not being able to drink enough. So I've really got to be aware of my water intake and start taking a bottle of water with me wherever I go.

I had a bit of a revalation last night. My fiance took me out for dinner and we just happened to go to the same please he took me the night before my surgery. The night before my surgery I ate 2 spring rolls and a Laksa. I ate the whole thing, cleaned up the bowl! I was definitely full, but not too uncomfortable. Last night however, I ordered 1 spring roll and the laksa. I ate the spring roll and ate only 1/3 of my laksa. I was so impressed that even before a fill I still had some restriction. There was still a part of me that was disappointed that I physically couldn't eat. I know this is something I'm going to have to deal with again and again, so I'd better start getting used to it!

I weighed in this morning at 106.9kg. That was before I'd done a number 2 - so I'm probably a couple of hundred grams less now!!! *lol*! I thought I'd better weigh myself now so I get a good idea of my weight loss once I have some restriction. The scales have gone up a little since beginning of Feb, but I'm still down 1.7kg from my weight the day of the surgery. On the doctors scales I'm down 2.6kg but I'm going by my scales, cos I'm weighing at the same time and with no clothes on, so it's probably a little more accurate. But I digress..

Will post back later today with how my first fill went!

Love to all..

LBG xx

No comments: