Monday, March 5, 2007

First Fill - Cancelled... :(

Yep, my doctor has the flu, so my fill today has been cancelled. I have to say I am really disappointed cos I was so looking forward to having my first fill today. *sigh*. My next appointment isn't until NEXT monday... so I've got to wait until then before I start getting any restriction. Dammit! I was so excited..

I had my psychologist appointment today, and I must admit, it was a bit of an eye-opening experience for me!

Ok, one very disappointed bandster... signing off..

LBG xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I found this link to your blog through the lapband message board on Yahoo!

Thank you so much for giving a lot of detail into the way you are feeling and what you are eating etc. It has been wonderful to read.

Sorry to hear your fill has been cancelled! Next monday will come around quick enough, lol.

I have an appointment with my Doctor on the 15th and I am hoping I will find out when my operation will be. I am hoping for some time in April! :D Bit nervous about the needles, I do not like needles, but no pain no gain, lol.

Anyway, keep up the amazing work! You are doing so well. I have favourited your blog so I can continue reading your journey :)

Lauren (lapbandit777 on yahoo! message board - I'm a newbie)