Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Struggling with Optifast...

Geeez, if you're not at home and are on the go the whole day, Optifast doesn't provide a whole lot of energy to get you through it. It was ok, when I was at home and could just lie around for the day and not expend much energy... but I was on the go all day yesterday and was constantly hungry. I even had two low-carb meals and only one Optifast meal yesterday cos I was just soooooo hungry.

Today will be another day of "on the go" stuff, and I'm not sure if I'm going to make it on two optifast shakes... I'm also travelling at the moment and so I've had to take the shaker and the optifast sachets with me!!! I've ordered a bowl of strawberries for breakfast that I will have with the shake...

Not long to go now... 9 sleeps to go!!!

LBG xx

No comments: