Thursday, January 25, 2007

Staaaaaaaaaarving..

Ok, while I'm getting used to the optifast I'm still not getting used to the hunger thing. It's been pretty tough since I've been back at work to actually stick to the Optifast and I did sneak in a biscuit earlier (man, it tasted good!!). Gearing up for the long weekend on Optifast... No Australia Day BBQ for me!!!

I also haven't exercised all week, which is kind of strange for me. I haven't had alot of energy this week, probably because of the optifast... so will try for a gym class tomorrow and Saturday and see if that helps give me a boost. I'm feeling so flat lately!!

Good news on the weight loss front so far... I've managed to drop 1.6kg in 5 days.. and that was after I'd been on a 5 hour flight (fluid retention) and with TTOM coming up I should be gaining weight at the moment... so far so good. The Doctor wanted me to lose 3-4 kg before the surgery. I'm on track at the moment... Yay!

8 sleeps to go!!!

Happy Australia Day Everyone! When I next post (Monday 29th) there will only be 4 sleeps to go... *eek*

LBG xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi LBG,
I have been reading your blogs, i love them, so funny and real to life. I am currently on the pre op diet phase and am doing tony ferguson because I dont find optiyuk palitable. I am having sleeve gastrectomy instead of band on the 7th feb 5 days after you. good luck with it.
jane