Thursday, January 18, 2007

only...

... 15 sleeps to go!!!

My goodness, it's been 9 days since I had my first appointment with Dr T for the lap banding. Time has flown. I just want it to be 2nd February already. I am so pumped up to get this over and done with and get on with the liquid stage and I don't want to lose this "excitment" to be overcome with fear of the operation.. *eek*.

*deep breaths*

LBG xx

P.S Had chalky poos well into today. Have just had a Normal "movement"... thank god!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi LBG,

Thx so much for sharing your journal! I am going to be banded on March 7th and love hearing about everyones experience. I am glad to hear that you are already feeling 100% and able to excercise at the gym too. I cannot wait until my surgery is over. I am so ready to get this darn weight off and keep it off once and for all.

Keep up the good work!
Laurie