Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dealing with the hunger!!

I'm not used to being hungry... I mean that gnawing hunger that doesn't allow you to concentrate on anything else until it is satisfied.. and I don't like it! Yesterday I had a coffee and tea in the morning (still some restriction so don't feel like eating), then I had a cup a soup with noodles for morning tea (160 cals), then I had a cup a soup and 2 crumpets with marg for lunch (350 cals), then for afternoon tea I had an apple puree, a mandarin and some vita wheat snacks (200 cal), then I went to the gym and did a spin class (600cals burnt), and then had left over beef stroganoff, mashed potatos, some green beans and steamed cauliflower for dinner. The plate I served my dinner on was still a bread and butter plate, but it was practically spilling over the side. I've realised that my food intake yesterday was quite "soft and sloppy", ie, I should be having more solid foods to make me fuller! So today I'm having vita wheats with ham, cheese, tomato, baby spinach, strawberries, yoghurt. And for dinner tonight I'm making individual Lasagne with Salad. YUM!

I should also mention that this morning I felt like a danish, but instead I went to Woolies and picked up a yoghurt to have with my strawberries instead! That took a massive amount of will power because I was starving from my spin class this morning and knew that I was going to be able to eat it! Having more restriction meant that I used to walk past Baker's Delight and not even bat an eyelid... now I have to find another way to walk so that I avoid this devil bakery at all costs!!!

Have an awesome day!

LBG xx

No comments: