Monday, September 22, 2008

A brand new week!

Starting a new week for anyone who has been dieting knows that you can almost wash the sins of the past few days (ie the weekend) away and start afresh. Well, I didn't do too badly, other than popcorn and a frozen coke at the movies, I did manage to hit the gym on Sunday for an hour for a massive sweat-a-thon. But today, being Monday, is the start of a new week, and the start of new food and exercise goals. So this week is going to be a week of getting back to basics. My goals include (but are not limted to):

4-5 Gym Sessions this week (1 down already!)
Yoghurt and Frozen berries for breakfast every morning
2 bottles of water drunk at work every day
Fruit or Nuts for a Snack
Low Carbs at night
Protein with Lunch and Dinner

If I think of any more, I'll post them up.

Have a happy Monday!

LBG xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now I'm home I keep forgetting to snack - but I like your idea of fruit or nuts. I discovered that oranges and my band have a good relationship while we were away, so that is pretty cool.