Thursday, April 23, 2009

Crazy hunger!

Yesterday throughout the whole day I was hungry! Like ravenous hungry... and I haven't been that way in a long long time.

I think it started with me no eating breakfast (because I wasn't hungry then!)... and then by 11am I was starting to get the rumbles so I had a cupa noodle soup and a couple of cups of diet cordial (before the soup of course!).

Lunch was a very unappetising Gourmet on the Go Tuna and Pasta meal (sorry folks, I take back what I said about this little number... the tuna one is nasty!)... so I had about 3 small bites of it and threw the rest in the bin... mistake number two.. no proper lunch.

When I got back to my desk I had a whole orange AND a whole nashi pear AND a packet of popcorn (around 1.5 cups) ... and then at 2pm I had 2 packets of the paradise lite mini chocolate chip cookies (120cals per packet) and a cup of coffee... and then on the way home from work at around 4:30pm I had my mainland on the go cheese and cracker snack (3 slices of cheese and 3 crackers)...

I had decided to do the 7:30pm boxing class so as soon as I got home from work I wacked dinner in the oven - a fillet of baked battered white fish, some home made potato wedges made from chat potoatos (so they're really mini wedges - so cute!) and some steamed beans and carrots....

.... crazy motherfucker band wouldn't let me eat 3 bites before I couldn't have any more..... like what the hell? I'd been eating like it was going out of fashion during the day, but as soon as I sit down to dinner my band clamps down... and I wasn't taking big bites, I was chew-chew-chewing those veges... sometimes I just don't get it!

Anyhoo, did 1.5 hours at the gym yesterday - burnt 1100 cals. Wrecked myself at the boxing class, it was madness, but so much fun. I was so sweaty afterwards my hair felt like I'd just stepped out of the shower! That's what I'm talking about!!

Fill tomorrow... but I'm definitely going to bring up my crazy band antics with my doctor...

LBG xx

2 comments:

www.fatgirlslim.com.au said...

It's weird how your band seems to be so random... hmm..

Melanie said...

Sounds like it's time for a fill!!
Funny how the status of things changes.