Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Chillout

Just had breakky, which consisted of a small tin of baked beans (you know, the really tiny ones?) and 1 egg scrambled. Gotta get a good balance of protein and carbs right? Full full full after that, and that meal will tie me over until lunch (4 hours or so).

Having a lazy day today. Was going to go to the gym this morning, but it's 10:15am and I'm still in my PJs. Love it! Today my husband and I are going to clean up the apartment a little, get some groceries and go shopping at Jacquie E so I can go and spend my $50 gift voucher! YAY! Hubby said he has also seen a nice summer dress in target that he wants me to try on... considering he got paid yesterday, I'm not going to say no!!!

Last night we went to the theatre to see My Fair Lady. Brilliant. We stopped at sushi train for dinner. I chose two plates, ate maybe 3/4 of one plate and 1/4 of another plate, and had to puke it up 5 minutes later.. Disappointing as I love sushi, but it's really not the best meal choice for me, especially when we have to rush through our meal to make the theatre booking. The malteasers went down fine though... funny that..

Liz wanted to know about excess skin. Well, my experience has been pretty standard. The more weight I loose, the more excess skin I have. I exercise between 4-5 per week and I don't see it getting all that much tighter. So I pretty much have resigned myself to the fact that I'm going to need surgery at some point. But I want to have kids first, so will wait until after that's all been done and dusted before I start looking into Plastic Surgery.

Tonight I'm making Baked Salmon and salad and I'm now going to plan some healthy dinners for this week before we go grocery shopping.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend peeps!

LBG xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a pretty good day to me. More headless photos of you in the new things please.

Love those little tins of baked beans - have you been raiding my pantry?

I'm with you on the loose skin surgery - kids first, then surgery.