Friday, May 16, 2008

What a week!

Well this has been a fun filled week... *ahem* MIL went into hospital on mother's day with a condition called SVCS - Superior Vena Cava Syndrome. This is a condition where the tumour presses against the Superior Vena Cava blood vessel, causing partial or complete blockage of this vessel which in turn causes a back pressure up into the upper half of the body... She had a stent put in on Wednesday 14th and is looking alot better. Pretty stressful and emotional. I must admit, I did do the whole emotional eating... but it was alot less than what I would normally eat. I have also kept up my exercise levels, exercising every day this week... Go ME!!

Hope you all had a good week!

LBG xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad MIL is doing better - I'm guessing she (and you) needed this like a hole in the head. Emotional eating sounds pretty normal to me.

Congrats on the exercising every day - that is fantastic.

Juliet Marateck said...

Congratulations on your success!!! Would you add my Lap Band Blog to your Blogroll and I'll do the same.

www.LiveLifeToTheFullestBlog.com

I look forward to hearing from you. Also, have you advertised your Blog anywhere or is it mostly friends and family who are your visitors??