Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mind of its own??

I question that when I was given this band that they implanted a little tiny brain to make my band have a mind of its own. Some days I can eat more than others. Like yesterday, I was barely able to eat some water crackers and tzatiki dip for lunch, dinner was a tin of spaghetti (the smaller one) with some cheese.

I am missing my salads and veges. I can only eat around 1-2 spoonfuls of salad and that's it! Even then, I have to chew my salad to a pulp before swallowing. I'm OK with fish, but that's about it - can't eat chicken or meat. not that I'm too worried. I do love my fish and I eat it pretty much every second day. I still don't get why I'm not losing any weight though. The scales have me on 91.8kg. I am exercising 5-6 days a week, pump and core accounting for 4 classes which is a heap of strength training. I'm also doing 2 spin classes, one body jam class and a little bit of walking and general gym cardio. I worked out I'm doing 6-7 hours exercise/week.. not bad eh??

I tried on my knee high leather boots yesterday. They're sooooooooo big on me! I've lost 5 cm of each calf just over the past 6 months!! So disappointed because I didn't even get a chance to wear my boots for a while cos my calves were so huge, now I can't wear them cos they look rediculous with the big gaping hole!! I took photos - I'll post them up tomorrow.

May your calves be skinny peoples!!

LBG xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here's to skinny calves - along with the rest of our bodies! I am in awe of your exercise schedule - I'm really looking forward to getting my fitness to that level. Can't wait to see photos of the boots