Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Seeing myself on Video - the shock!

A couple of weekends ago, I was video'd as part of a work thing, and the video's were finally put up on our server. I was so nervous about seeing myself on video as I always seem to stand out as being the fattest person there.. I am very pleased to report that I looked pretty much NORMAL! Yes, I did recognise myself, but not because I looked larger than everyone else. I was almost relieved when I saw myself on video and realised that I was looking more normal. I don't see myself the way I looked on the video... To me, I still look like the 116kg fat girl! it was a bit of an eyeopening experience.

I feel really good with myself!

Cheers,

LBG xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its your 'bandit' coming out of the cloest friend here *wink wink*.... great Reading girl .... keep up the good work you are inspirational and motivational... see you for our gym work out in the morning xx

Unknown said...

That is so exciting - congratulations on looking normal. I really hope I have that challenge too - I have no idea what I would look like "normal". Reading your posts really inspire me.