Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Losing weight by the second?!?!

That was the awesome comment my boss gave me yesterday... felt really good, considering I haven't lost any weight in 4 months! I'm still shrinking...

Food yesterday was pretty good..
Breakfast
Uncle Toby's Protein Plus Cereal (40g)
Lite White Milk
Time taken: 45mins
Difficulty Level: 5/10 (when it got soggy it got a little easier!!)
Number of Spews: 0

Lunch
50g Cous Cous
70g Turkey Breast
half a tomato, diced cabbage and carrot (half a cup)
Time taken: 45mins
Level of Difficulty: 7
Number of Spews: 0

Afternoon Tea
4 Rice Cakes
Time taken: 20mins
Level of Difficulty: 3/10
Number of Spews: 0

Dinner
Chicken alfredo with Zucchini and Mushroom (1/4 cup total)
Cous Cous instead of pasta (50g)
Time Taken: 30mins
Level of Difficulty 8/10
Amount Eaten: 1/3
Number of Spews: 1

Supper:
Jelly, Mango and Ice Magic
Time Taken 20 mins
Level of Difficulty: 4/10
Number of Spews: 0

So a pretty good day for food, except for dinner. I think it's because my in-laws are staying with me at the moment and I don't have the luxury of taking my time with my meal... but that's another story in itself!!

On another note, my neck is hurting like hell at the moment. You know those two muscles that run down each side of the neck and into the middle of your back... it feels soooo sore! I'm booked in to a massage tonight (yum) but that's not until after I do 90 mins of dragon boat racing training!! My poor poor shoulders!

Have a great day!

LBG xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How good does it feel when someone notices? Congratulations!

Yesterday looked like a pretty good day for food - I'm getting some good ideas from reading your blog.

Most important of all, enjoy the massage x

Anonymous said...

do you worry at all about the vomiting? can it cause negative long term effects?

thanx