Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Optifast Coffee Flavour - DELISH!!

Yes people, you heard it right here... the optifast coffee flavour tastes like a freaking iced coffee... I blended it with some ice this morning and it is absolutely devine.

I'm looking forward to my first Pilates session at the gym tomorrow evening. I've done Pilates before but I stopped doing it for some strange reason. I've decided to get back into it for 2 reasons:
1. Mainly for my back. My core strength is good now, I want it to be even stronger..
2. Something new! Exercise shouldn't just be about how much I can sweat or how high I can get my heart rate - so I'm mixing it up a bit with some low impact strength work.

Looks like I might be taking a bit of a work trip to Korea and Taiwan next month! It hasn't been approved yet but fingers are firmly crossed that I get to go! I've never been to either of these places and I'll be away for 3 whole weeks! it will be a bit of a whirlwind trip but I will get to actually see some of the sites and play tourist on the weekends as I've got 2 weekends to enjoy while I am travelling... Must admit, am a bit worried about the food intake. I can't do alot of the breads and rice meals that they have... but I can have the soupy type meals and will probably take some optifast sachets with me to have while I am away... Cross your fingers for me that this trip gets approved!!! probably a 50/50 chance at the moment.

Enjoy your day peoples!

LBG xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the Coffee flavour when I was doing optifast too. As long as it was REALLY cold and icey.

Good luck with the trip - sounds exciting!

Em :)

Nola said...

Wow...hope you get to go on your trip!!

Unknown said...

I loved, loved, loved, loved, loved the Opti coffee flavour. So freaking good. I'm seriously contemplating a bit of a detox and opti kick start - I've never felt so healthy in my life as when I was on Opti - for a couple of weekes.