A little more about me:
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Got Married, Saw my first dead body
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don’t make NY Resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No
4. Did anyone close to you die? My mother in law
5. What countries did you visit? Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand, Thailand and Malaysia
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? Less Stress
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
6th June 2008 – My wedding day, the most amazing day of my life. I felt like a princess and I was marrying my best friend and soulmate and all my amazing family and friends were with us.
3rd August 2008 – the death of my mother-in-law from a 18 month battle with lung cancer
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting Married
9. What was your biggest failure? Not making more of an effort
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nothing Major – just my ongoing back pain..
11. What was the best thing you bought? my wedding band
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration? mine! For not turning into Bridezilla!!!
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? My sister…who thinks it’s cool to do lines of coke and brag about it..
14. Where did most of your money go? The wedding and my mortgage..
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? My honeymoon and trip to Thailand!!
16. What song will always remind you of 2008? Moonlight serenade (my wedding song!)
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier
b) thinner or fatter? Thinner.
c) richer or poorer? Richer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Taken more photos!
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Worried.
20. How did you spend Christmas? Eating and Drinking with friends and family… just the way it should be
21. Did you fall in love in 2008? All over again with my amazing husband.
22. What was your favorite TV program? Big Medicine
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Hate is such a strong word… dislike is better…
24. What was the best book you read? The Persimmons Tree
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Workout Cardio Tunes that you can download on your IPOD
26. What did you want and get? A perfect wedding day
27. What did you want and not get? Reaching my goal weight
28. What was your favourite film of this year? WALL-E
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? It was a Sunday, I went out for dinner with my friends and family… I turned 28
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Winning Lotto!
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Confused – I am getting into size 16 and a few size 14 clothes yet fat me was still picking up the size 18 clothes…
32. What kept you sane? Exercise and my husband
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Daniel Craig
34. What political issue stirred you the most? Probably the US election.
35. Who did you miss? My friends and relatives overseas
36. Who was the best new person you met? A friend at work…
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008. What other people think of you is none of your business
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Now I had the time of my life, and I owe it all to you... "