Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just a quickie today..

Sooooo freaking busy with work these days, I barely have time to have a look at all my favourite blogs! I am popping in and having a quick read in the morning, but haven't had time to do alot of commenting. But I am still around.

Stress combined with TTOM = a massive binge day for me yesterday afternoon. I ate a whole packet of vanilla wafters... yes peoples, a whole packet! 600 cals later!! I was mortified when I figured out how many cals it was. Luckily I'd already burnt 450 cals at the gym earlier in the day, and I ended up eating just rice crackers for dinner cos I really wasn't all that hungry. It's 2:30pm and I'm looking round for something to nibble on. I've already had an apple this afternoon. I have a yoghurt in my bag, so I might eat that... or I might have a couple of vita wheat.. I HATE being hungry!!! I need my fill back.

Tonight I'm going to make a fritatta with asparagus and pumpkin. YUM. Gawd, I'm already thinking about what's for dinner... when I was filled properly I didn't care what was on the menu!!

Thats all for now.

LBG xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya on this! Right now my stomach is grumbling while I type! But I'll wait the hour till lunch time!

Em :)

Nola said...

I luurve those wafer biscuits!! Getting banded this month...so out the window for them I suppose:( That fritatta sounds nice too!! I have made myself hungry now!

Cat McKenzie said...

Mmm...pumpkin and asparagus frittata sounds awesome. I don't suppose you'd like to share the recipe!

Oh, and I love those wafer biscuits too but I avoid them at all costs because they are just far too morish.

Cat