Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sickness..

Just when I thought things couldn't get any better I go and get sick! And do you know what sickness does to the band??? Yep... it gets tighter!!! I have to admit, I have been VERY careful with everything that I've eaten over the past few days. I've taken small small bites, Chewed Chewed Chewed and guess what... It does make a difference. My eating style and habits are definitely contributing to my PB'ing and I need to sit back and slow down with my eating alot. Over the next couple of weeks I'm really going to concentrate on that, and see if it really just is my eating style or if I really do need fill out..

So I've got a cold, so I'm feeling like shite. Was at a conference with work in the city for the past couple of days and you know what they are like... all you do is sit in a room and then eat 5 times a day. I had one colleague of mine comment on how little I was eating.. to the point where she took me aside and told me she was concerned about me. I ended up chatting to her about the fact that I had a lap band and she was fascinated! She kept on asking me heaps of questions and then said to me that it all made sense to her now, as she had noticed a few times in the office that I would have only crackers and vegemite at lunch and think that I was starving myself.. *lol*

Anyhoo, I've taken half the day off and am working from home, so best get to it. I weighed in this afternoon at 85.2kg which is fab:
1. Because it's the middle of the day and i've already had water, tea and some food
2. I'm due for TTOM next week, and I always gain fluid the week before.. so fingers are firmly crossed for some more decent on the scales next week.

I never thought I'd be saying this but... 70's.. here I come!!

Oh yeah, Just a note: my BMI is now 30.5kg/m..... 1.6kg until I am officially UNDER the obese BMI category and am just plain overwieght... COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Much Love and sniffles...

LBG xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better soon - working from home this afternoon sounds like a good plan.

Nearly overweight - that is soooooooooooo cool! You'll be there soon (who would have thought I would ever say that to someone!)

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. TTOM and colds suck. I had that happen last week. Band doesn't seem to like it!
Congrats on being so close to being overweight. Lol. I'm looking forward to that one myself. Bet it'll feel great!

Melanie said...

I too congratulate you for achieving "overweight" status - so much sexier than obsese!!