Sunday, August 31, 2008

Closer to the 70's than to the 90's!!

Guess what loyal readers! I weighed in this morning at 84.9kg. WoooooooooHooooooooo! Do you know what this means??!?!?!
1. Massive psychological boost as I am now closer to the 70's than I am to the 90's.
2. I'm below 85kg, my next goal
3. I've now lost 23.7kg since the band and 31.1kg overall
4. BMI now at 30.4kg/m2... only 1.3kg to go until I'm "overweight"
5. 83.6kg (which will get me to overweight BMI) is also my 25kg weight loss mark

Very very very exciting!

Still feeling the remnants of the cold/flu I had this week but definitely feeling a little better. Looking forward to a little normality this week. Not travelling at all for work, regular hours, getting back to the gym and hopefully getting back to eating properly!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

LBG xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That makes for a very happy Sunday morning - congratulations!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats congrats congrats!!!