Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Update..

Things are slightly better than my last post... looks like Tropical Cyclone Hamish is heading out to sea, so FIL will be OK..

Husbands knee doesn't seem to be as bad as first thought. He hasn't torn anything, and there is no blood in his joint, so just a couple of weeks of R&R and he should be back to normal within the month! Thank goodness, because we didn't need any expensive medical bills at the moment especially when I won't have a job in April!!

Still no job... starting to get sick of waiting. I've been at 2nd interview stage with this 1 company for over a week now. I called them this morning to ask about my progress but the person I needed to speak to wasn't there. I have a feeling that I didn't get the job - especially if it's been over a week since 2nd interview. I just hate how they think that the interviewee's time isn't as important. Make a decision peoples and let me know!!! I will also hopefully be hearing back about another job that I made to 2nd interview.

Foodwise, things are going OK. I was a little tighter than normal yesterday, so my vegemite and cheese sandwich made friends with the toilet bowl, so I just stuck to yoghurt and cup a soup for lunch.

Finally, a big shout out to Lee who has read my blog from beginning to end (yes peoples, over 2 years worth of my life... !!). Currently in Pre-Op stage... hope it all goes well for you! Thank you so much for leaving your comment and look forward to following your journey!!

LBG xx

3 comments:

brent said...

...made friends with the toilet bowl...

now there's an enduring metaphor...

Unknown said...

It is so frustrating when you don't hear back. There is a limit to how long you can live in hope.

I'm so proud of you though - I know you are getting out there and seeing everyone you can. You will get something amazing - I know it.

Nola said...

Hey Brent....how about "rang up Ruuthhh on the big white telephone"..lol
Glad to hear things are going OK with you. I hate when employers don't think it is important to let people know ASAP re jobs!!..pricks.
I am convinced one of these positions is yours though:)