Monday, March 23, 2009

So excited!!

One of my very very good friends was banded today! I only found out on Saturday that this was going ahead, and like me she is very private about the whole thing. We chatted for hours about it and I know she has done the right thing by taking this step. I just got a text from her to say she is out of surgery and on the road to recovery!

I also know she found my blog too... I hope she starts one.. *hint hint* Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend!!

Have started logging my food again on Calorie King to see what my calorie intake is like. Last night I finished 2 small wraps with chicken salad and mayo, and today I can hardly get down my yoghurt. Crazy band that can't make up its mind!!
I've taken away all the unhealthy stuff at home and went and did a shop yesterday afternoon. Only got fruit and vege mainly, some cans of tuna, frozen baked fish for dinner - 1 fillet is 155 cal. or a chicken and salad wrap around 200cal, diet chocolate mousse and some yoghurts.. etc.

Anyhoo, enough from me. Must get some work done!!

LBG xx

No comments: