Saturday, February 10, 2007

Week 2 Post op

Today I am 8 days post op. I'm pretty much feeling 100% better, just a little more tired than before and my wound sites are a little sore. But other than that, I'm doing pretty good.

I had a chat with a few lap banders, some have had their lap band for a while, and my mind was put at ease about the whole slippage thing. Basically, I'll know if my band has slipped and it would be only because if I vomited or ate too much too quickly, which I haven't been doing, so all is good.

Next week I am back at work, so looking forward to getting my mind onto something else instead of food. Even though I've had a good week off, my mind has been occupied with food (for obvious reasons) and it's starting to drive me a little nuts!!!

Thanks to Kylie and Monika who left a comment on my blog yesterday. Great Advice!!

LBG xx

No comments: