Thursday, February 15, 2007

First Dietitian Appointment Today!

2pm I have my first dietitian appointment which I am really looking forward to. I have started having more solid foods, which is really norti, but I can't stick to liquids as I am getting far far too hungry. I have also increased my level of exercise and find that I need MORE food to keep my energy levels up. So I'm hoping to get a bit of advice from the dietitian today.

Food Diary
BF: 1 weet bix, 2 tsp bran and skim milk
MT: 1 small coffee & a small tub of yoghurt
L: Soup (quite thick) or a very small serve of pasta with lots of sauce and pureed meat sauce
AT: Yo-go or custard
D: small serve of soft pasta, sauce and pureed meat or soup

Definitely less than what I have been eating before the operation, but I'm feeling a little anxious that I'm able to eat this food so soon after the op. I mean, I'm still meant to be on fluids at the moment!! What if the band has slipped out of position because of the food I've been eating??

Take Care!

LBG xx

No comments: