Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Oops! I had a gain..

I have to give back my 10kg lost badge for now as I managed to gain 900g this week. Oops! Not to worry, I'm hoping to lose the 600g in no time to get me back to 10kg lost.. I totally deserved the gain this week. I ate crap, didn't count my calories and didn't exercise... I knew I would gain. So I'm back up to 99.2kg. Still, I'm under 100kg which is good, and I don't plan on going back there ever again..

Thanks to everyone who left a comment on my last post. I'm glad my little soap box rant about counting calories made sense. Cos, even though we've had weight loss surgery, it's not going to lose the weight for us. It will be our friend and make sure we don't over eat, but it won't tell us what we should and shouldn't put in our mouths... that's still our decision. I've also found that the healthier foods tend to make me feel fuller anyway. I PB'd on a pear yesterday.. it was gross.. but was FULL for like 3 hours afterwards. A large pear has the same calories as a 25g bag of chips. I can eat 4 of them in one sitting (believe me, I proved that last week.. ).. and still wasn't full. So not only did I eat 4 times as many calories as the pear, I was still hungry enough to eat more.

Ok, enough ranting from me. Enjoy your day!

LBG xx

Oh yeah, forgot to mention... I have photo's of my band.. yep, of my insides. I'm going to scan the photo in and post it up for you all to see. WooHoo!

No comments: