Monday, June 4, 2007

DOUBLE DIGITS!!! I did it!!!

Weighed in yesterday at 99.9kg.... GO ME!!!! I had to get on the scales a couple of times just to make sure that I wasn't seeing things... but 99.9 flashed up each time... WOOHOO!!!!!!!

This is a huge milestone for me, a really important one. To not be in triple figures anymore has given me a real boost and I feel like I'm finally on the weightloss train to skinnyness. Even though I have a long way to go... I have been kicking around at the low 100's for a while so to get past this hurdle has been fantastic. Especially cos I'm a bit down about my back pain and not being able to exercise at all.

Woohoo!!!!!!!

Total loss now is -8.7kg since being banded... only 1.3kg to go until I get to the 10kg weight loss.

Have a great day!

LBG xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

It's the best feeling isn't it.

Kylie