Saturday, June 9, 2007

I love my band!

Not sure if I've mentioned this in the past few months, but even though my weight loss has been slower than I would have liked it, I am learning to live with my little plastic friend and I am FINALLY starting to see the results. I'm 10kg down, and I can fit so comfortably into a size 18. I feel like I am finally in control of my eating and my portions. I no longer get upset when I can't finish something. I get a sense of pride when I do eat smaller portions. I view my body as a machine that needs the best fuel possible to keep it going, therefore I only fuel my body with the healthiest foods and if I do eat junk food then I don't beat myself up over it. I weighed in at 98.3kg today. WooHoo!

I love my Band!

LBG xx

2 comments:

Reney said...

Hi LBG,

My name is Reney and I am an avid reader of your blog. I was wondering whether I could add a link from my blog to yours? I love your blog!!!

Reney

reneys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Erica,

Congrats on your 10kg loss!

Im turning green with envy as I type! For some reason I havent shifted any weight the last five weeks even though I am up to 7.5ml in an 11ml band! I have some restriction and there is definitely foods I can not eat, however am feeling very frustrated!

I was banded on the 3rd of April (so 11 weeks banded!) and am just about ready to scream! Thank goodness I go back to see my Dr this Thursday, Im hoping that my sweet spot is around the corner.