Saturday, June 2, 2007

I've been MIA..

Not sure how many people read this blog, but for those who check up on me regularly you might have noticed that I've been AWOL.. Well, I had to go interstate for a bit for work, and when I got back I had University on the weekend, and then I've been in bed all week with my long suffering sciatica So I haven't been able to get to a computer to update for the last two weeks! Sorry!!

Today I went into hospital to have a steroid injection in my back to ease my pain so fingers are firmly crossed that I'll be back to normal soon.

Interestingly enough, because I was "sick" I didn't feel much like eating and my band felt extra tight. Which worked for me cos I couldn't exactly get up to go to the kitchen to fix myself something to eat!!!

I've lost 100g since last weigh in, after putting on 700g with the interstate trip, so I'm now at 101.5kg (on 30th May). I'll weigh in tomorrow for a more recent weight.

Anyhoo, hope you are all doing great... banded or soon-to-be banded!!!

Kylie - great news about your finding your sweet spot... you get it now eh? It makes it worth having the band.. and you get what the purpose of the band is, eh? Just remember, your brain isn't banded... and norti foods can still get through pretty easily!!! heheh

Take care all,

LBG xx

No comments: