Friday, January 28, 2011

Sore.. so sore!

Farken Pump Class making me Farken sore! I feel like a little old lady hobbling around today. Everytime I have to get up I grunt in pain and I can barely lift my 9kg little boy!

Really really really want to do spin and pump tomorrow morning, but I really don't think I'm going to be able to, my legs are still so sore! I know, my previous post was titled JFDI, but I would prefer to do something lighter tomorrow just to get everything moving.. so I *will* still go to the gym, but it will be a light workout..

I've had a few people who I know both IRL and through blogs give Birth over the past couple of weeks. One blogger was pregnant through IVF and just had her first baby on 18th January. Those kind of stories makes me so happy! My heart breaks for those people who I know who are trying to fall pregnant through IVF and I see it fail month after month.

I thank my lucky stars every day that I am a mummy to a beautiful baby boy. I know how lucky I am... I was up at 1:45am this morning nursing my little man because he was all snotty and blocked up from cold and I thought to myself, this is exactly where I want to be and I was so happy to be awake nursing my child.

OK, random blog post over! Have an awesome day!

LBG xx

1 comment:

The Cozy (not crazy) Coconut said...

You know, you're so right. As my daughter is harassing me to get off the computer and go watch a movie - I am thankful she's such a pain in my butt. Because I'm lucky to have her and I love her to pieces! Hope your soreness goes away soon!