Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Scales Obsessed? I think so!


I am loving seeing the big number 8 on the scales... I have this ritual in the morning when it comes to weighing myself. Firstly, I get up (usually before the alarm because I'm so full of beans!), and get me and fiance's Barocca Performance. While that is fizzing away, I strip... do a wee (and a number 2, but normally they don't happen until later in the day.. if at all!!). Then I slide the scales out to a patch on my bathroom tile that I use for consistency.. and get on to see the numbers. I then either do a quick happy dance if the numbers are kind... or I pout and hop back into bed and drink my berocca while watching the 6:30am news. However, once I have that berocca... I don't dare get on those scales... as I would be heavier than before. I sometimes hop on the scales at night, just to see what the difference is between the evening and the morning...

I find that weighing myself keeps me on track a little too.

Food lately has been pretty good recently. I'm having around 800 - 1000 cals per day, and having things like fish, nuts, vegetable soups, crackers, cheese, potato, steamed veges, Fruit puree and canned chopped fruit. My god it is still taking me ages to eat, but I'm not stressing that I"m not eating enough. I've still got Tonnes of enery at the moment. I'm at the gym every day pretty much - today I was JOGGING on the treadmill for 16 minutes! How fucking awesome is that!!! Yesterday I jogged for 5 minutes twice with a 5 minute walking recovery and today I just thought I would jog for as long as possible before I got a stitch or needed a break. First time I jogged for 6.5 minutes, and the second time I jogged for 10 minutes! with only a 2 minute walking break in between. Go me!!

Oh, and today, I'm wearing this cute black and white skirt in a size 16 from Jacquie E with a size L top from Jacquie E too!! I recently chucked a whole lot of clothes and have had to restock on some autumn/winter work clothes... ALL size 16 now... I think I have left the 18's well and truely behind.

LBG xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I hear you on the energy - isn't it just nuts? I love it though - and I wonder how I was functioning before.

Jogging on the treadmill - I'm so impressed - you really do inspire me.

Size 16 - bring it on!