Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My little man


Isn't he just the cutest little thing ever? So well developed, it's amazing technology these days... I could stare at this photo for hours :)
Scan went well. I have 2 small lipoma's on my abdominal wall. They shouldn't cause me any problems for the pregnancy but may have to have them removed later on in life if they start causing me problems or get too big.
Other than that, Rupert was amazing to watch. He is just so big now... and wriggling all over the place. He did a big yawn for us during the scan, that just melted my heart... He is doing just perfect... and we did confirm again that he is definitely a HE! :)
Now for my GTT next Monday.
LBG xx

2 comments:

carla said...

He is so cute!!!! It is amazing how much you can see what they look like from tehse scans...so excited for you and good luck wiht the test next Monday

Anonymous said...

OMG that photo is amazing. Have you had the 2hr GTT yet?