Wednesday, December 23, 2009

13 weeks 3 days

Howdy bloggers!

2 more sleeps to go until Christmas. So looking forward to xmas this year as we will be announcing our pregnancy to the world and finally everyone will know about it. It's been tough keeping it a secret and to be honest, I haven't been trying too hard! I love seeing people's faces when I tell them ... rather than doing a mass announcement on face book, so I've been telling people when I see them. But my sisters and brothers and grandfather find out on Christmas day. Can't wait to see their excitement!

As for me? I'm feeling pretty darn fabulous at the moment. I have very little nausea now, it does rear it's ugly head from time to time because I let myself get too hungry. Crackers generally do the trick and it settles itself down again. I'm still really quite tired, despite getting 8-9 hours sleep a night. I'm not looking forward to not being able to sleep on my tummy as this is my most favourite of sleeping positions!! And I'm back at the gym exercising and have started some swimming too as my back is getting a little stiff and sore.

Have told work about the pregnancy, so if all goes well my last day will be around 4th June. They took it well! :)

Have a great day!

LBG xx

4 comments:

Nola said...

I would love to be there to see your family's faces when you tell them the news!!
i suppose the tiredness is part and parcel of being pregnant?
I just popped in to wish you a very merry Christmas xx

THE DASH! said...

Love that you are doing so well - I wish I could be a fly on the wall when you tell your family your good news. What a lovely double fun Christmas for you and your other half.
Have the very best time ever..
Cara xxx

Anonymous said...

YAY! How exciting to have it all out in the open.

Hope you're well

Em

Dr. Huacuz said...

Keep it up, motivation is always key cause the reward is awsome.